I got to meet two of the Mascots (Miga and Quatchi) outside of my clinic-they were leaving but allowed me to take a quick shot!
Did get to see both Canadian teams. I had someone take pictures for me (as we were not allowed).
We hung around with the doctors and nurse for Joe Biden and we were on standby for Jean Chretien and Princess Anne (they were sitting right in front of us). There were tons of secret service and plain clothes RCMP everywhere. It was great!
Joe Biden was right beside us!
My Venue-Home to Figure Skating and Short Track Speed Skating
The skaters were also amazing and the Chinese couple should win barring any problems. They are the "comeback kids" as they had retired (he is 36). Amazing to watch. I was on ice level yest and TV does not do it justice. They throws were spectacular. From up on the concourse where I usually am you get to see the perfect cuts and precision timing-WOW! Watch the entire final flight practice (Shen Xue & Zhao Hongbo, Pang Qing & Tong Jian, Aliona Savchenko & Robin Szokowy, Yuko Kavaguti & Alexander Smirnov)
Day off today-may hang low or take in some sights-feeling a bit tired......go figure
No comments:
Post a Comment