Another busy day for Canada bringing home a gold in the Skeleton. Definitely not a repeat of the previous Winter Olympics held on Canadian soil.
I went for a hike with my friend Andrew through the Lynn Valley-beautiful and refreshing.
There was no snow to be seen the entire time-a change from last year when you couldn't even see the signs because of the snow
Then off to work for the Skate Dancing. It was beautiful to watch and one of our Canadian Teams (from Ilderton -near London) took second in the compulsory dance. I have to say that I never want to hear the 'Tango Romanica" again as it was played 23 times-so that each couple could do their dance.
Long bus ride to the train station as the streets were packed with Canadians donning their shirts, sweaters and flags to cheer on the home team......was the busiest I have seen it.
Then home for a rest with my fill in dog-Sage!
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey buddy, tied at soccer this morning. Missed ya up front. I am enjoying your blogging...keep it up. Can't wait to hear more stories...
ReplyDelete