Another long day as I was home at 11 last night and back to work for 530 am this morning (with 3 hrs of bus riding). I was at the coliseum today and watched the Ice Dance team practice. The Canadians look great! Hope that they prove it tonight.
It has been an Olympics with lots of tradgedy.First the Georgian Luger and now sad news in the women's skating as Joannie Rochette's mother suddenly passed away. She was still out on the ice practicing and has said she will stay. Thoughts and prayers are with her.
I am now at the Main Media Centre where it is understaffed and I was asked to fill it. It is supposed to be really slow but we are at over 20 pts so far.
We are in a weird location as people from the balconies above us can see right in. The pt beds are covered but the noise is overwhelming as everyone on all level are talking. It is a huge centre with 2 clinics and is the home to all the TV, radio and other forms of media. CTV and NBC are broadcasting from outside in tents so they can have the water and moutains in the background. We walked around, eveyone is here and were all watching the hockey game.
Was within feet of the cauldron and can see the rings amazingly. Hopefully my pics turn out.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment