The Holland House-may try to take it in another time.....too bad we don't have a Dutch Passport.......
They have built skating rinks all over town. This one in Richmond near the Oval shows how warm it is here. Crazy to see grass beside fully frozen Ice
Beluga from Vancover Aquarium and some very tall hockey players
Went to the flame today . It is......well lets say interesting....
I also got to hold the torch-very bad pic-but I am wearing my Seneca Sweater!
Marianne St-Gelais won Silver today in short-track-congrats. You could see the elation on her face-more so than the Chinese skater that won gold. I hope that we fare as well when I am working. It was too bad that Jessica Gregg was cut off at the beginning of the race to be bumped to bronze.
That brings our tally to 6-Way to go Canada
No comments:
Post a Comment